November 22nd 2021.
In this episode, Saifedean talks to Katie The Russian (Katie Ananina) about Plan B passports and how to navigate a world of Covid hysteria. Saifedean and Katie talk about “Flag Theory” and how obtaining multiple passports and residences can help sovereign individuals respond to restrictive government policies. They also talk about the arguments laid out in the book The Sovereign Individual and whether the rise of the microprocessor has led to a strengthening or weakening of government power. In the Q&A, Katie answers questions about tax strategies, asylum seekers and obtaining residences for dependents.
- Katie on Twitter
- Katie on YouTube
- Katie’s Website: www.PlanBpassport.com
- The Sovereign Individual by James Dale Davidson and William Rees-Mogg
- Saifedean’s tweet on Bill Gates Oreo cake clip.
- Saifedean’s Twitter thread on Coronavirus policies in Belarus.
- Saifedean’s first book, The Bitcoin Standard
- Saifedean’s second book, The Fiat Standard
Enjoyed this episode? You can take part in podcast seminars, access Saifedean’s courses and read chapters of his forthcoming books by becoming a Saifedean.com member. Find out more here.